måndag 26 juni 2017

Soap

Lately I have been looking over all my skincare and beauty products and decide to change them to more natural and organic. The reason is all my problem I have whit allergies, itching, dry skin etc. So I decided to try to make my own products, before I started to shop all stuff I needed to do this I read a huge amount of recipes and advice about this. I wanted to be prepared. 
And what I found is that it's not that hard at all to do your own stuff and it's a lot cheaper then if you hade got them form a store. Some products you can't find any where at all so doing it my self is a win win situation. The first soap I made was disaster because I didn't follow the recipe, typical me ;D. The second one didn't go well at all because I tried to melt the first soap batch all over again. So In the end I transformed it to liquid soap instead, It was not perfect but It worked. So third try went perfect it smells like heaven and works fine as it should as a shower soap.


After that I made liquid soap from a Dr Bronner Pure Castile Rose Bar Soap and it was really easy to do. But I need to add more water next time I'm doing it, It's a bit too creamy I think. 


Next I did a soap bar in shape of Cupcakes and like always I use ecological Melt and pour soap base.


Been doing some skincare too whit honey and coconut oil, face cream, hand balm and my own zinc Pasta. If any one wham's to know the recopies I will try to translate it and post it for them.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar